Computational Media Synthesis

This week we controlled our ICM animations with a physical input. We first used the potentiometer and tried analog and digital input to make a ball move along the x'axis and make it disappear respectively.

Daniella - who I was partnered with and I decided to try out most of our sensors and we realized the values we get are very unstable and dynamic. The pot seemed to be the most stable one.

We finally decided to use our accelerometer and make the ball move along to our gesture like we do when we use MouseX, MouseY. We succeeded in translating the X-value to the X-axis by mapping the values we even stabilized our output. But we weren't able to do that for the Y-axis cause the arduino was sending the values of X and Y together.