Catwoman progress!

So last week I thought I failed Agisoft photoscan and the software failed me. Turns out, that's not 100% true! I did end up with an obj that could be used! 

So this week we had to pull in our files into Zbrush and fill in some holes and try and smoothen our 3D model so we can have some fun with it in Unreal or Unity.

 

Nothing is an immediate success. I ran into some UV map issues and my texture seemed like a folded piece instead of a human skin unwrapped. I also must've moved my model after pulling it into Zbrush cause when I uploaded it back to photoscan it moved positions.